Each and every day we appreciate the opportunity to work in the community where we live. It’s a source of pride within Macomber, Farr & Whitten that we have stayed in the downtown area through thick and thin.
Our roots in the community run deep, and in typical Maine fashion, we take our social responsibility seriously. We strive each year to show our dedication to the greater Augusta community with support for local projects and a tradition of promoting volunteerism within the company.
- Augusta Little League
- Boy Scouts of America
- Capital Area Recreation Assoc.
- Capital Area Youth Softball Assoc.
- Cony High School
- Kennebec River Rail Trail
- Kennebec Valley Art Association/ Harlow Gallery
- Kennebec Valley YMCA
- KV Chamber of Commerce, Whatever Week
- Lithgow Library
- Maine General Medical Center
- United Way